- To Advertise on Facebook we have to define our goal which can be branding or sales or engagement.
- Go to create advertise.
- Location targeting
- Detailed targeting
- More categories
- Based on what pages and post are liked my user defines his interest.
- Based on device, browser etc.
- If we have a specific and we can display it in multiple places.
- Facebook feed in stream videos instant articles.
- Instagram feed stories.
- Audience network native Banner in stream videos.
Budget and Bidding
- Daily budget
- Lifetime budget
Note : The daily budget may vary depending on demand (25% change)
We have two types of bidding in Facebook.
Note : It is recommended to use default option provided by Facebook.
To run the ads at specific time as per our choice.
- Single image – 1200 pixel x 444 pixel
- Single video – 4:5 Ratio
- Slideshow – 16:9 ratio
- Crousal ad
- Canvas – interactive ad
- Collection – e-commerce
- Don’t put more than 20% text in image use Facebook grid tool.
- Use human picture male or female based on business in an image.
- Make the ad look like a normal post.
- Avoid using any business logos of other company.
- Avoid using disturbing images, adult images, discriminate images etc.
Note : we can add up to 6 images in adset.
Boost Post Technique
Go to Engagement > Post engagement
- The post which are created by boost post only are not visible in Facebook page.
- These are called as dark post they perform very well.
- Size – 1200 X 628 pixel
- Ratio – 1.91:1
Conversion Tracking in Facebook
- To create a conversion tracking code we have to generate 2 or 1 for entire website and second for event tracking.
- Click Ads manager > Pixel > setup pixel > manually integrate
- Under head section copy the pixel code.
- Add the event code in the thank you page of the website.
- In Facebook we can retarget those audience who have already interacted with our website or have taken any other action with the page.
- Go to adverts manager > All tools > Audience