- Twitter is a social network for real time communication.
- we have limited characters of 280 character.
How Twitter is used :
- Stay connected with news
- Brand awareness
- Customer support
- Connect with experts
- Participate in contest and offers
- Generate traffic and leads
- Note : All companies may not be liable for Twitter marketing due to their niche or target audience.
- In Twitter personal or business account are separate without any relationship.
- Both accounts will get same weightage and in various parameters.
- Username ( it is also called as Twitter handle and most of the time it is not changed )
- This username will be automatically define as the your custom URL.
- Select the appropriate industry or subjects from where you want to get updates.
- Header photo size – 1500 pixel x 500 pixel
- Profile photo size – 500 pixel x 500 pixel
- Add introduction about yourself in bio section
- Add your location
- Add your Website
Structure of Tweet :
- Give your message first.
- Short URL
The original purpose of hashtag was to categorize the content according to the subject.
Example : #SEO, #PPC, #DigitalMarketing
- Today hashtag is used for trending topic.
- If a lot of people speak about hashtag it will create brand awareness on Twitter.
Types of Tweets
- Text tweet
- Photo tweet – 512 X 1024 pixel
- Video tweet – 30 Seconds
- We can analyze how users have engage with our tweets.
- Key performance indicators are as follows
- Most of the time twitter is good for B2B business and certain selected industries like e-commerce, Electronics, entertainment, politics etc.
- Twitter engagement
- Promoted video views
- Website clicks or conversions
- App install on re-engagements
Go to tools > conversion tracking > create new conversion event
We have two types of event tracking.
- Universal website tag
- Single website event
If you want to track only 1 conversion we can use a single event and the tracking code in the thank you page.
Note : If we select Universal Code option it will work for both conversion tracking and remarketing.